Special days of the year

Funny quotes - Love and relationships



...That moment when you're at a a party and nobody's talking to you so you convince yourself that this is a gay party.


- Want to come up for a coffee?
- You have condoms?
- Sure, but I think it's uncomfortable to drink with them.


Girls like cute sensitive men only as friends of their boyfriends.


Once he was interested in my thoughts.
Today he's interested in them only when I'm next to him and only if they're related to sex with him.

People are stations in your life. Make sure that people around you will be worth a stop.
Crazy Love
On a date- Enough about me, let's talk about you- what do you think of me?

I wanted to buy my girlfriend the moon and the stars, but it is astronomical costs....
When you send her a message after a time you didn't call, consider that she does a screenshot and sends it to all her friends along with "Look who's back!"

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
NEXT PAGE>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment