Special days of the year

My friend's pancakes Vs. my pancakes and more food fails

Among of my lack of talents, there's my lack of talent of everything related to the kitchen: cooking, baking and even cleaning and organizing.
So I decided to make fun of it and laugh at myself. Whenever my friends publish pictures of the great food they made, I will make it too and make a comparison. I will call my creations: culinary disasters.

So here is my first culinary disaster. The truth is that it only looks bad but it was tasty, I swear.
So who win in the culinary disasters competition?

And this is what happened when I tried to make Spiral cookies:
SPIRAL COOKIES FAIL

I'm happy I'm not alone, look what this mom done:
cookie monsters fail
source
And what about this mom who made these funny pumpkins cookies for Halloween:
pumpkins cookies



and what was this mother thinking about when she made this tower cake?  
was this mother thinking about bananas or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment