Special days of the year

His wife left him only with his dog- and he made this amazing thing

Rafael Mantesso’s wife left him on his 30th birthday. She took everything with her: cookware, furnitures, all their pictures - everything. The only thing she had left was their dog, Bull Terrier named Jimmy Choo. 
"I stayed with Jimmy in an empty house, and I suddenly found inspiration in the empty walls of the house and my best friend. I started to take photos of Jimmy Choo as he gallops and danced around the house with glee. When Jimmy collapsed in happy exhaustion near the white wall, I grabbed a marker and drew a new world around him. Suddenly I felt the inspiration that was dormant for so long - painting - art, for life - came back to life" said Raphael. 
Soon he was doing a whole series of photographs depicting various funny scenes with Jimmy. Rafael and his best friend has over 200,000 followers in Instagram, and these days he takes the best picture book of Jimmy. You can't not get optimism inspired by Raphael and his dog, even in the most difficult situations they found fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment